Pico's Cousin 2 Pico's Cousin 2

Holy Shit Its you!

Hey Magna whats going on kid? Rember me @ all from back in the day? It is abuout goddamn time you let this on of a bitch out! my SN is lostcause1071 IM me sometime.

Space Shooter Space Shooter

Boring.

It was cool how you programmed it cept when you died you were still able to shoot. Also it was boring...

HTF Easter Smoochie HTF Easter Smoochie

Go Mondo!

My friend showed me Mondo Mimi Shows website awhile ago! We spent a long time laughing our fucking asses off at happy tree friends! I asked my friend why the fuck none of this is on NG...he said this is to good compared to the shit thats on NG! Now, it does lol! I love it, and Happy Easter! I also love the other cartoons on Mondo Mini Shows!

Brtish Swear-o-Tron Brtish Swear-o-Tron

Pretty Good!

This was pretty good dude, butcouldnt have taken you long! Also...it was kinda hard to hear what they were saying! Damn British!

Hard work pays off Hard work pays off

Hardwork dosent pay off!

This really sucks and has no point to it at all! Make the drawing better, also the demons getting killed was the worst scene because the graphics were so bad. At least no sticks though!

PS EVERYONE...In the options screen dont click the lower right corner! NASTY!! I found it by pressing TAB

slappknuts responds:

Thanks may I have another?

Hacker Game Hacker Game

If only it were that easy...

If it was that easy I would have like a bazillion $$!!

Note: Fix type, make some more sound, fix up graphics a little!

Most important was your spelling errors!

Frog Batting Frog Batting

LOL

I wanted to introduce my little 5 year old brother to the horrors of Newgrounds, and he is into baseball so he wanted to play a baseball game. We check this out and I thought it would be some lame baseball game, but when i played it i was lmao! I suck at it but he played it for like 1/2 hour and he got the SURPRISE!

Any way i like it!