S.Y.L.P.S(Evil Empire MV) S.Y.L.P.S(Evil Empire MV)

A joke?

I didn't know that was the cool thing to do these days, make jokes about killing the people who put their life on the line everyday to make sure our cities stay safe. You may think it's a joke but I highly doubt the band does. These brainwashed kids have nothing else to do except bitch about shit they hear anti-flag or leftover crack say.

Subliminal Subliminal

Hahaha5hahaha

You even got daily 5th place!!

Hyperboy: Episode 3 Hyperboy: Episode 3

Ahahahah!

All I have to say what that little spiderman thing at the beggning....fucking priceless. Damn, Imgonna go watchthat aprt like 10 more times! Hahaha...dammit spiderman!

Pico's Cousin 2 Pico's Cousin 2

Holy Shit Its you!

Hey Magna whats going on kid? Rember me @ all from back in the day? It is abuout goddamn time you let this on of a bitch out! my SN is lostcause1071 IM me sometime.

Space Shooter Space Shooter

Boring.

It was cool how you programmed it cept when you died you were still able to shoot. Also it was boring...

HTF Easter Smoochie HTF Easter Smoochie

Go Mondo!

My friend showed me Mondo Mimi Shows website awhile ago! We spent a long time laughing our fucking asses off at happy tree friends! I asked my friend why the fuck none of this is on NG...he said this is to good compared to the shit thats on NG! Now, it does lol! I love it, and Happy Easter! I also love the other cartoons on Mondo Mini Shows!